No door to hellish cave

Biggsy McLargehuge

In the Cursed Abbey quest, I talked to the abbot, but when I go to the third door on the west side, there is no secret door to the hellish cave?

SirDonkalot

I think its unlikely you have a different Version then us.

If you use a detection scroll , it can happen you can get quite unlucky a few times in a row, its still a 75% chance afterall. Get a pack of scrolls, and try the spot again, or the doors next to it.

Slick24

For me if i have atleast 25+ perception i just stand still and wait patiently for secret doors to pop out. But since that's Saint Admus dungeon you're gonna need scrolls for that secret door to pop out. I think that secret door requires massive amount of perception because its a high level dungeon.

SmellyBrownEye

When i get thru the secret door to hellish cave its blocked by a gate.. How do you get passed that gate?? I have 22 rep with the three so i dont have the cursed abbey quest from sister genta!! Cant for the life of me figure out a way to get the 3 rep needed to get the quest!! HELP PLEASE lol

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
You can have a look at this Wiki page for quests granting reputation with The Three.

With the quests listed there you should be able to reach 35, not including the quests in Ilmara itself, which are still missing on this page.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
haha i believe it was a stairway to hell and not a door..... :lol:

the secret door is to the room where the stairway is...

chech wiki for the secret entrance to the stairways down.

and always check the required lvl or reputation...

SmellyBrownEye

MikeB":op31wjqj said:
You can have a look at this Wiki page for quests granting reputation with The Three.

With the quests listed there you should be able to reach 35, not including the quests in Ilmara itself, which are still missing on this page.

I was able to get the rep needed.. I didnt know i need Hirge as companion, which makes sense considering thw three versus eleven quest which gave me +10 rep so now im at 32 rep!! Thanks for the help bro!! Much appreciated