It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:15 pm 

This is my first time playing the game. I am using a two handed warrior. I'm level 14 and still having a hard time doing quests that you have labeled level 10. Could be my build. I don't know. I love the game but I think I must be doing something wrong if I'm level 14 and can't complete quests I should have completed a long time ago according to this list.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:24 pm 

EK Translator: German
Just open a new topic and show us your build. Or join the inofficial discord channel and ask there. But please not in this topic ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:59 am 

What would be cool is to link each quest to corresponding Wiki page or YouTube videos.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:40 am 

EK Translator: German
Feel free to do that, you can use the quote function to get the original and than just add the links to that. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:15 am 
Loreseeker

SirFency wrote:
This is my first time playing the game. I am using a two handed warrior. I'm level 14 and still having a hard time doing quests that you have labeled level 10. Could be my build. I don't know. I love the game but I think I must be doing something wrong if I'm level 14 and can't complete quests I should have completed a long time ago according to this list.

I'm having similar difficulties with Forgotten Lore 2. I'm a level 8 rogue with decent equipment, including the Lesser Ring of Death. I have Grissenda (level 6) and a mercenary. I'm trying to get Zaniel's Journal from Deadwood, and can't make it in, even on Casual difficulty, with a Potion of Death Ward. The monsters near the center are level 9, so I guess that's understandable, but this list declares that this quest is level 4! How can that be right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:16 am 
EK Developer, Admin

tungstic wrote:
SirFency wrote:

I'm having similar difficulties with Forgotten Lore 2. I'm a level 8 rogue with decent equipment, including the Lesser Ring of Death. I have Grissenda (level 6) and a mercenary. I'm trying to get Zaniel's Journal from Deadwood, and can't make it in, even on Casual difficulty, with a Potion of Death Ward. The monsters near the center are level 9, so I guess that's understandable, but this list declares that this quest is level 4! How can that be right?

the journal is nowhere near the center of the area, just a couple turns from the entrance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:20 am 
Loreseeker

DavidBVal wrote:
the journal is nowhere near the center of the area, just a couple turns from the entrance.

Doh! Thanks. Now I know how to work with these numbers.