It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:37 pm 

EK Translator: Russian
Happy holidays! Today I stared at the quest list on wiki trying to find some quest my L10 character could do and found it a bit useless to me. So I made another representation of all the quests the game has with every quest marked with additional info and then sorted by it.

To find out approximate level of the quest I used the lowest level of the strongest enemy one can encounter while completing the quest (I gathered the info from the wiki and my own surmises).
Plus marks about useful trait checks and elemental damage and weaknesses of enemies you will probably encounter. This should be extremely useful to new players who don't know how much INT/PER they need or 'where am I supposed to go next?!' or what to take in that long run.

...And then I sorted all the quests by difficulty and then by level and got this list:
(base list was from here)

Table version:
[+] SPOILER

LevelQuest NameThreatsWeaknessChecksAcquiring placeAny notable reward
1Gather ingredientsLannegar Valley / Kingsbridge / Bandit's HideoutLannegar Valley (H10)Craft: potion of moderate heaing / shielding5
1Goblin HuntLannegar Valley (H10)1
1The Lost ExplorerPER 1Lannegar Valley (H10)2
2Spiders' sackPoison3 spiders sackNew GarandPosion gloves +1022
2The Best PlanOrcslayerOrc battle plansKingsbridge (G9)Warriors Guild37
2Flesh is WeakHoly, fireLannegar Valley (H10)24
2I am the best hunter in the world...Perfect wolf peltSouth Sagar Forest (I10)13
2The seed of trustLannegar Valley (H10)15
3Shaking BonesHoly12 skullsRhöneis Plains (F10)Lesser shield of Life26
3Coyote HuntFireRhöneis Plains (F10)12
3Forgotten Lore 1/3GroupHoly, fireINT 1Lannegar Valley (H10)6
3Hunting bugs!GroupNorthern Bluemist (G10)9
4A Warrior's HonorDeathHoly, shockPER 1Northern Bluemist (G10)Companion — Grissenda11
4Don't shoot the MessengerStrongKingsbridge (G9)Death ring +108
4Those in NeedINT 2 / PER 3Mount Storme (I9)Half-Moon Medallion48
4Forgotten Lore 2/3DeathHoly, shockKingsbridge (G9)6
5An initiate's endStrong, deathHoly, shockKingsbridge (G9)Blessed Necklace25
5A mysterious letterINT 1At the BeginningCompanion — Adaon4
5Find ConstanceGroupKingsbridge (G9)Frost light sword +27
5Sand VerminFirePoisonSydarun Oasis (F8)Oasis Ring END 134
5Where did I put my sword...Group, poisonHoly, fireINT 1 (for main quest)New Garand+1 for Three vs Eleven19
5The Price of FreedomNorthern Jabal Hills (E10)21
6Prisoner of OrcsSouthern Bluemist (H9)Amulet of Forest10
6Smugglers in the NightINT 2 PER 2New GarandSeventh house and +1 for Three vs Eleven for 1000g36
6Head HuntingMiniboss, fireFrostLannegar Valley (H10)Shock sword +3, Ancient Verses3
7A Key to the PastMiniboss, fireFrostNew GarandAccess to Tremadan"s tower17
7A safe betMinotaur hornRhöneis Plains (F10)Lionskin cuirass28
7Forgotten Lore 3/3Miniboss, frost, deathHoly, shockKingsbridge (G9)Royal Loreseekers guild6
7Message in a BottleMiniboss, groupNew GarandVaraol"s boots23
7Important researchLiving ice x3Northern Inori (G8)Wizards Guild31
7Wild MysteryGroup, fireFireNorthern Bluemist (G10)35
8Shielding the MindParalysisPER 3?, 3 Tesur, 4 Chitin carapaceNew Anthur Bay (J10)Chitin shield60
8A fair dealFrostFireSmall rubyKingsbridge (G9)Frost cloak +2514
8A Mad WizardShapechangerSilveror 8000g + PER 2Kingsbridge (G9)or Orb of Shadows33
8Welcome to the HouseTraps, strong, poisonAWA 2 or AdaonNew GarandSeventh house20
8Three versus ElevenHirge, INT 3 / PER 4New GarandThe Three50
8An easy jobPoisonShockMerple x2South Sagar Forest (I10)Wizards Guild30
8Mightier than the SwordAmbush, death, frostHoly, shock, fire, frostSecret doorIron Valley (D9)57
9Spicing things upDeathHoly, shockSecret doorNew GarandGolden hand friendship or +1 for Three vs Eleven18
9Dark MattersMiniboss, deathHoly, shock? INT 3New GarandNivarian Cloak27
9Where is GilesDeath, frostShock, fire40 rep with VarsiliaNew Garand+1 for Three vs Eleven29
10The Princess of the SeaMiniboss, frostPER 2, being maleSteel Coast (J9)«Some froggy afternoon»62
10Restoring the FaithTraps, strongHolyAWA 2 or AdaonGreat Inori (G7)Companion — Hirge, Ilmaran Signet Ring49
10Eye of the TigerFireSabercat eye x2, red orchidNivarianCraft: potion of heroism / tragic hero67
10Turning the ScalesStrong, fireFrostFreetownFire shield +2053
10Thick SkinStrong, regenerationFireNorthern Jabal Hills (E10)Poison hat/gloves/boots +4039
10The Master's LaboratoryMiniboss, frost!!FireINT 3, 3x(pearl, white wolf pelt, small diamond)Northern Jabal Hills (E10)The Bag of Holding (doubling inventory space)45
10Fort AssaultMiniboss, groupOrcslayerKingsbridge (G9)Warrior"s Guild38
10BullfightingStrong, shockNew GarandWarriors Guild47
10Safe PassageAmbush, minibossINT 2Sydarun Oasis (F8)42
11Probably the best potion in the worldFrostFireFat x2, merpleWhitetower Valley (H12)Craft: Whitetower special81
11Swine TroubleFrostFireMerple or PER 3Whitetower Valley (H12)83
12The Shards of FateMiniboss/Boss... other can vary depending on exact enemy.Different quests and/or rumor bossesNorthern Jabal Hills (E10)Access to Ashen Wastelands, 29k XP total44
12Lost in a Good BookFrostFireGrey Library accessFreetownAccess to Flurry and Explosive traps64
12The World is a StageMiniboss, poison, frost? PER 4New Anthur Bay (J10)Icicle ? «Some non-froggy memento»58
12Exotic SubstancesPoison!!!FrostGolden Cove (H6)Poison boots +2575
12Ancient VersesMiniboss, death, frostHoly, shockRuby x2, Merple, Itharrak"s Head, Damaged PeltZamohr Mountains (D8)Sonnet54
12An Odd CoupleStrong, group, shock, stunFireINT 1Zamohr Mountains (D8)Tome, Amulet of the Eyes AWA 151
12Human ResourcesStrong, group, shockEastern Inori (H7)Wild Thunder73
12Outstanding ApprenticeStrong, shock, poisonFire!!INT 1Iron Valley (D9)Wizards Guild43
12The CollectionistTraps, miniboss, deathHoly, shockAWA 2 or AdaonNivarian72
12The Primal Forge10 small diamonds + bluesteel weaponSouthern Dragon Mts. (H4)Adamantite weapon80
13The Lost CovenStrong, group, shockPoisonINT 2New GarandIron Will mantle, Jesters bow56
13The Moon ChildrenAmbush, shapeshifterSilverNivarianShock bow +5 / Flame hammer +471
13The Restless DeadStrong, death, frostHoly, shock, fire, frostFreetownAccess to Battle Rage and Bloodlust66
13The Missing MissionaryStrong, fire!!FrostIcemistFrost mace +582
13The Prisoners' DilemmaScroll of RecallFreetown52
14Honor among ThievesMiniboss, groupAGI 4FreetownKey 263
14A Web of TerrorBoss, death, poisonRangedPER 3, INT 3Southern Jabal Hills (E9)Shard, Tiara of the Heavens INT 140
14Dubious poetryPoisonA Web of TerrorSouthern Jabal Hills (E9)41
15Easy as PieStrong, deathHoly, shockFreetownCraft: lesser restoration potion55
15... and the Abyss Gazed BackBoss, poison, paralysisShockINT 2New Anthur Bay (J10)Despair59
15Stopping PrejudiceStrong, stunSecret door, INT 1 ? INT 4Great Plains (E11)Wizards Guild69
15The Poisoned RiverStrong, poison!!, some freaky puzzlesFrost?60 Rep with VarsiliaNew Anthur Bay (J10)Boots of stability61
15The Snake GangBoss, fireFrost, fireINT 2 / PER 3, 2x Friguld RumGolden Cove (H6)Tome, shard, key 174
16Defending the OutpostMiniboss, shapechangerSilverINT 1, PER 2, 3 Silver swordsNivarianAccess to Body Development and Infantry Training76
16The Mathrisian CodexStrong, radiationINT 3Southern Dragon Mts. (H4)79
16The Orbs of GaladeBoss x2, poison, shockShockNorthern Jabal Hills (E10)«Some thanks» (I mean, nothing for 2 bosses)77
16The Prodigal DaughterBoss, firePoison?Northern Bluemist (G10)Fire necklace +45 END 1, 10k XP46
17Lady of the NightBoss x2, death, frostHoly, shockIcemistPhantom Longsword or Amulet of Dark Whispers AWA 284
17The Dead GodBoss, death, fireRanged, holyINT 3 ? INT 4Northern Bluemist (G10)Ring PER +2 or +1 skill point32
17Secrets of the DeadBoss, deathHoly4 books in different locationsFreetown65
20The Cursed AbbeyBoss, death, fireRanged, holy, fire, frostFögas Forest (D11)Tome, Ring AWA 1 PER 170
21The Lost KingdomBoss, shockAccess to Ashen WastesNorthern Jabal Hills (E10)Access to teleports to New Garand and Maze of Lamth78
21Where is Amarisa?3 Fire salts before The Shards of FateNew Garand16
23The Sewer of HorrorsMultiple bosses, paralysis, all elements, especially fireA ton of potionsIcemist85
FINThe Ark of LothasanThe End-game boss and LOTS of shockShockINT 5, AWA 5, PER 5Northern Jabal Hills (E10)Completing the main story line68

Text version:
[+] SPOILER
Level / Quest Name (Threats / Weakness / Checks) Acquiring place -> Any notable reward / №
1 / Gather ingredients( / / Lannegar Valley; Kingsbridge; Bandit's Hideout) Lannegar Valley (H10) -> Craft: potion of moderate heaing / shielding / 5
1 / Goblin Hunt ( / / ) Lannegar Valley (H10) -> / 1
1 / The Lost Explorer ( / / PER 1) Lannegar Valley (H10) -> / 2
2 / Spiders' sack (Poison / / 3 spiders sack) New Garand -> Posion gloves +10 / 22
2 / The Best Plan ( / Orcslayer / Orc battle plans) Kingsbridge (G9) -> Warriors Guild / 37
2 / Flesh is Weak ( / Holy, fire / ) Lannegar Valley (H10) -> / 24
2 / I am the best hunter in the world... ( / / Perfect wolf pelt) South Sagar Forest (I10) -> / 13
2 / The seed of trust ( / / ) Lannegar Valley (H10) -> / 15
3 / Shaking Bones ( / Holy / 12 skulls) Rhöneis Plains (F10) -> Lesser shield of Life / 26
3 / Coyote Hunt ( / Fire / ) Rhöneis Plains (F10) -> / 12
3 / Forgotten Lore 1 / 3 (Group / Holy, fire / INT 1) Lannegar Valley (H10) -> / 6
3 / Hunting bugs! (Group / / ) Northern Bluemist (G10) -> / 9
4 / A Warrior's Honor (Death / Holy, shock / PER 1) Northern Bluemist (G10) -> Companion — Grissenda / 11
4 / Don't shoot the Messenger (Strong / / ) Kingsbridge (G9) -> Death ring +10 / 8
4 / Those in Need ( / / INT 2/PER 3) Mount Storme (I9) -> Half-Moon Medallion / 48
4 / Forgotten Lore 2 / 3 (Death / Holy, shock / ) Kingsbridge (G9) -> / 6
5 / An initiate's end (Strong, death / Holy, shock / ) Kingsbridge (G9) -> Blessed Necklace / 25
5 / A mysterious letter ( / / INT 1) At the Beginning -> Companion — Adaon / 4
5 / Find Constance (Group / / ) Kingsbridge (G9) -> Frost light sword +2 / 7
5 / Sand Vermin (Fire / Poison / ) Sydarun Oasis (F8) -> Oasis Ring END 1 / 34
5 / Where did I put my sword... (Group, poison / Holy, fire / INT 1 (for main quest)) New Garand -> +1 for Three vs Eleven / 19
5 / The Price of Freedom ( / / ) Northern Jabal Hills (E10) -> / 21
6 / Prisoner of Orcs ( / / ) Southern Bluemist (H9) -> Amulet of Forest / 10
6 / Smugglers in the Night ( / / INT 2 PER 2) New Garand -> Seventh house and +1 for Three vs Eleven for 1000g / 36
6 / Head Hunting (Miniboss, fire / Frost / ) Lannegar Valley (H10) -> Shock sword +3, Ancient Verses / 3
7 / A Key to the Past (Miniboss, fire / Frost / ) New Garand -> Access to Tremadan“s tower / 17
7 / A safe bet ( / / Minotaur horn) Rhöneis Plains (F10) -> Lionskin cuirass / 28
7 / Forgotten Lore 3 / 3 (Miniboss, frost, death / Holy, shock / ) Kingsbridge (G9) -> Royal Loreseekers guild / 6
7 / Message in a Bottle (Miniboss, group / / ) New Garand -> Varaol“s boots / 23
7 / Important research ( / / Living ice x3) Northern Inori (G8) -> Wizards Guild / 31
7 / Wild Mystery (Group, fire / Fire / ) Northern Bluemist (G10) -> / 35
8 / Shielding the Mind (Paralysis / / PER 3?, 3 Tesur, 4 Chitin carapace) New Anthur Bay (J10) -> Chitin shield / 60
8 / A fair deal (Frost / Fire / Small ruby) Kingsbridge (G9) -> Frost cloak +25 / 14
8 / A Mad Wizard (Shapechanger / Silver / or 8000g + PER 2) Kingsbridge (G9) -> or Orb of Shadows / 33
8 / Welcome to the House (Traps, strong, poison / / AWA 2 or Adaon) New Garand -> Seventh house / 20
8 / Three versus Eleven ( / / Hirge, INT 3/PER 4) New Garand -> The Three / 50
8 / An easy job (Poison / Shock / Merple x2) South Sagar Forest (I10) -> Wizards Guild / 30
8 / Mightier than the Sword (Ambush, death, frost / Holy, shock, fire, frost / Secret door) Iron Valley (D9) -> / 57
9 / Spicing things up (Death / Holy, shock / Secret door) New Garand -> Golden hand friendship or +1 for Three vs Eleven / 18
9 / Dark Matters (Miniboss, death / Holy, shock / ? INT 3) New Garand -> Nivarian Cloak / 27
9 / Where is Giles (Death, frost / Shock, fire / 40 rep with Varsilia) New Garand -> +1 for Three vs Eleven / 29
10 / The Princess of the Sea (Miniboss, frost / / PER 2, being male) Steel Coast (J9) -> «Some froggy afternoon» / 62
10 / Restoring the Faith (Traps, strong / Holy / AWA 2 or Adaon) Great Inori (G7) -> Companion — Hirge, Ilmaran Signet Ring / 49
10 / Eye of the Tiger ( / Fire / Sabercat eye x2, red orchid) Nivarian -> Craft: potion of heroism / tragic hero / 67
10 / Turning the Scales (Strong, fire / Frost / ) Freetown -> Fire shield +20 / 53
10 / Thick Skin (Strong, regeneration / Fire / ) Northern Jabal Hills (E10) -> Poison hat / gloves / boots +40 / 39
10 / The Master's Laboratory (Miniboss, frost!! / Fire / INT 3, 3x(pearl, white wolf pelt, small diamond)) Northern Jabal Hills (E10) -> The Bag of Holding (doubling inventory space) / 45
10 / Fort Assault (Miniboss, group / Orcslayer / ) Kingsbridge (G9) -> Warrior“s Guild / 38
10 / Bullfighting (Strong, shock / / ) New Garand -> Warriors Guild / 47
10 / Safe Passage (Ambush, miniboss / / INT 2) Sydarun Oasis (F8) -> / 42
11 / Probably the best potion in the world (Frost / Fire / Fat x2, merple) Whitetower Valley (H12) -> Craft: Whitetower special / 81
11 / Swine Trouble (Frost / Fire / Merple or PER 3) Whitetower Valley (H12) -> / 83
12 / The Shards of Fate (Miniboss / Bosses… a variety of. / / Different quests and/or rumor bosses) Northern Jabal Hills (E10) -> Access to Ashen Wastelands, 29k XP total / 44
12 / Lost in a Good Book (Frost / Fire / Grey Library access) Freetown -> Access to Flurry and Explosive traps / 64
12 / The World is a Stage (Miniboss, poison, frost / / ? PER 4) New Anthur Bay (J10) -> Icicle ? «Some non-froggy memento» / 58
12 / Exotic Substances (Poison!!! / Frost / ) Golden Cove (H6) -> Poison boots +25 / 75
12 / Ancient Verses (Miniboss, death, frost / Holy, shock / Ruby x2, Merple, Itharrak“s Head, Damaged Pelt) Zamohr Mountains (D8) -> Sonnet / 54
12 / An Odd Couple (Strong, group, shock, stun / Fire / INT 1) Zamohr Mountains (D8) -> Tome, Amulet of the Eyes AWA 1 / 51
12 / Human Resources (Strong, group, shock / / ) Eastern Inori (H7) -> Wild Thunder / 73
12 / Outstanding Apprentice (Strong, shock, poison / Fire!! / INT 1) Iron Valley (D9) -> Wizards Guild / 43
12 / The Collectionist (Traps, miniboss, death / Holy, shock / AWA 2 or Adaon) Nivarian -> / 72
12 / The Primal Forge ( / / 10 small diamonds + bluesteel weapon) Southern Dragon Mts. (H4) -> Adamantite weapon / 80
13 / The Lost Coven (Strong, group, shock / Poison / INT 2) New Garand -> Iron Will mantle, Jesters bow / 56
13 / The Moon Children (Ambush, shapeshifter / Silver / ) Nivarian -> Shock bow +5 / Flame hammer +4 / 71
13 / The Restless Dead (Strong, death, frost / Holy, shock, fire, frost / ) Freetown -> Access to Battle Rage and Bloodlust / 66
13 / The Missing Missionary (Strong, fire!! / Frost / ) Icemist -> Frost mace +5 / 82
13 / The Prisoners' Dilemma ( / / Scroll of Recall) Freetown -> / 52
14 / Honor among Thieves (Miniboss, group / / AGI 4) Freetown -> Key 2 / 63
14 / A Web of Terror (Boss, death, poison / Ranged / PER 3, INT 3) Southern Jabal Hills (E9) -> Shard, Tiara of the Heavens INT 1 / 40
14 / Dubious poetry (Poison / / A Web of Terror) Southern Jabal Hills (E9) -> / 41
15 / Easy as Pie (Strong, death / Holy, shock / ) Freetown -> Craft: lesser restoration potion / 55
15 / ... and the Abyss Gazed Back (Boss, poison, paralysis / Shock / INT 2) New Anthur Bay (J10) -> Despair / 59
15 / Stopping Prejudice (Strong, stun / / Secret door, INT 1 ? INT 4) Great Plains (E11) -> Wizards Guild / 69
15 / The Poisoned River (Strong, poison!!, some freaky puzzles / Frost? / 60 Rep with Varsilia)New Anthur Bay (J10) -> Boots of stability / 61
15 / The Snake Gang (Boss, fire / Frost, fire / INT 2/PER 3, 2x Friguld Rum) Golden Cove (H6) -> Tome, shard, key 1 / 74
16 / Defending the Outpost (Miniboss, shapechanger / Silver / INT 1, PER 2, 3 Silver swords) Nivarian -> Access to Body Development and Infantry Training / 76
16 / The Mathrisian Codex (Strong, radiation / / INT 3) Southern Dragon Mts. (H4) -> / 79
16 / The Orbs of Galade (Boss x2, poison, shock / Shock / ) Northern Jabal Hills (E10) -> «Some thanks» (I mean, nothing for 2 bosses) / 77
16 / The Prodigal Daughter (Boss, fire / Poison? / ) Northern Bluemist (G10) -> Fire necklace +45 END 1, 10k XP / 46
17 / Lady of the Night (Boss x2, death, frost / Holy, shock / ) Icemist -> Phantom Longsword or Amulet of Dark Whispers AWA 2 / 84
17 / The Dead God (Boss, death, fire / Ranged, holy / INT 3 ? INT 4) Northern Bluemist (G10) -> Ring PER +2 or +1 skill point / 32
17 / Secrets of the Dead (Boss, death / Holy / 4 books in different locations) Freetown -> / 65
20 / The Cursed Abbey (Boss, death, fire / Ranged, holy, fire, frost / ) Fögas Forest (D11) -> Tome, Ring AWA 1 PER 1 / 70
21 / The Lost Kingdom (Boss, shock / / Access to Ashen Wastes) Northern Jabal Hills (E10) -> Teleports to New Garand and Maze of Lamth / 78
21 / Where is Amarisa? ( / / 3 Fire salts before The Shards of Fate) New Garand -> / 16
23 / The Sewer of Horrors (Multiple bosses, paralysis, all elements, especially fire / / A ton of potions)Icemist -> / 85
FIN / The Ark of Lothasan (The End-game boss and LOTS of shock / Shock / INT 5, AWA 5, PER 5) Northern Jabal Hills (E10) -> Completing the main story line / 68

Excel version (archieved):
Attachment:
EK.xls.zip [7.83 KiB]
Downloaded 1037 times

I don't pretend this list to be absolutely correct, so any suggestions to improve it are welcomed.
I'm thinking about creating an ultimate order of completing quests for players to know when to start grinding mobs when they're too low on levels or gold.

And a whole graveyard of deleted characters
...and another one of dead hardmode ones

Last edited by Arthurii on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:16 pm 

this is awesome thank you so much for your time and effort putting this together. I made a suggestion thread the other day about this exact thing only put into the game itself. I'll definitely be adding this to my bookmarks and refer back to it more then I'd like to admit lol. looks really good.

if I knew how I'd put it in the wiki with a table so you can narrow by region and whatnot if anyone does that please drop a link here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:24 am 
Loreseeker

EK Translator: German
Awesome work. We will definitely add this kind of list to the Wiki, as it's a really useful tool, not only for new players. Thanks a lot!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm 

Great work.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:32 am 

Grissenda is very easy to get far earlier than other quests (I'm partial to her so lets get here ASAP).

One of the better quest lists put together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:33 pm 

VDX_360 wrote:
Grissenda is very easy to get far earlier than other quests (I'm partial to her so lets get here ASAP).

One of the better quest lists put together.

Well, I get her early too, usually being lvl 2 without fighting that ghost, wearing no equipment except that I've found, just to "rob" her and continue to do some nearby quests like mirmeks and coyotes.

As I wrote, lvl is suggested by the lowest level of the strongest enemy encountered through walkthrough, so that quest is recommended to complete at 4th lvl to be absolutely sure that any character can beat it without any possible cheesing. But check also H rating, some quests like web of terror can still be hard to complete.

And still remember to check enemies you will encounter to prepare yourself to face, for example, huge ( for lvl 5) poison damage from ghouls in "Where did I put my sword...". Maybe you'll want to delay that quest because of lack of resistance/health/damage.
I think if large enemy groups should also increase difficulty rating?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:05 am 
Loreseeker

Well done. Great work!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:04 am 

Sorry for the necropost, but Hunting bugs! has a trait check, specifically an Awareness 2 check. If you have any kind of poison in your inventory (spider or scorpion venom) when you pass the check, the nest will be destroyed immediately, since you'll use the venom on the nest.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:10 pm 

1337Pwnzor wrote:
Sorry for the necropost, but Hunting bugs! has a trait check, specifically an Awareness 2 check. If you have any kind of poison in your inventory (spider or scorpion venom) when you pass the check, the nest will be destroyed immediately, since you'll use the venom on the nest.

Yep, great thanks. And I guess same can be applied to quest in sydarun oasis.
I will update the list, eventually, cause it misses some adequate information about new quests, and maybe some about real hazards or new checks... but not now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:22 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

Web of Terror was designed for level 11-12, I think 14 is a bit too high.

[+] SPOILER
Unless you mean defeating the Vagabond, which is not part of the "standard" solution.