Highest Level ever achieved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDX_360

Staff member
Given the short time between now and when the level cap was lifted to Level 100, this seems rather suspect and may need to be reviewed.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Wait... Last time I looked at this picture it said something like level 33 or 34 (don't remember exactly), now it's a 100. Either my memory is playing tricks on me or something is wrong here... Anyway, either insane playing stamina or well made hoax. Congratulations!

Cuckoorex

LOL, I know it's a joke, but the thing I thought when I first saw it was, "Even at level 100, Cleric has crap DPS."

brissenden

Translator
Cuckoorex":2lazmrt0 said:
LOL, I know it's a joke, but the thing I thought when I first saw it was, "Even at level 100, Cleric has crap DPS."
That's [Edited word] true. Just calculating. Level doesn't affect dps (not true for rogues), only traits and weapons do. Even at lvl 100 clerics will have low dmg.

YBFYmaster

Pardon my doubt for not finding this particular situation very legit but may i ask how long level-upping took and where exactly did you do so?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I would like to remind posters that according to forum rules it is forbidden to post about exploits or editing the game files. Either in public posts, or in private messages. People was talking about leveling, I suggest the discussion remains there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.