Rogue is the best character to play

deathshadow

I personally think the rogue is the best character to play as, I have had lots of experience with the warrior and cleric, they are no good. The rogue is perhaps the funnest to play as, and is surprisingly strong if you know what you are doing. If you want some advice playing the game, start with the warrior and once you have a feel for the game be the rogue!

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm glad you like the Rouge class. As a class, the Rouge gets a lot of complaints for being too easily killed by new players, but they can be a very good class.

NOTE: The tittle of the thread was changed to reflect the opinion of the first post. The original tittle could be misleading for keyword searches on the forum.

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
I don't understand how anyone could complain about rogue. Evasion is an absolutely broken ability, and rogue has access to the best weapons in the late game. Once you get a companion (which can be done fairly easily), backstabbing monsters for extremely quick kills becomes easy. I haven't played much warrior, but certainly rouge seems broken.

Grim Rapper

VDX_360":cvjhyveg said:
I'm glad you like the Rouge class. As a class, the Rouge gets a lot of complaints for being too easily killed by new players, but they can be a very good class.

NOTE: The title of the thread was changed to reflect the opinion of the first post. The original tittle could be misleading for keyword searches on the forum.

I think the reason why new player find rogue hard to play is because most of the new-days RPG game is centered in the main player can take a lot of damage early on when the attack speed as the development progress troughtout the game

Eothen

playing a level 14 warrior and maxed out infantry training so my character could be stun proof. I then found
a scarf that gives you immune to stuns but was only for rogues.
I thought that was pretty crazy.

VDX_360

Staff member
The Bloodied Scarf, far from a spoiler, is one of the best items in the game as it grants immunity to stun. Due to lower HP, Rouge's are more vulnerable to death-by-being-stunned so the scarf helps the class a lot. The Warrior class, by comparison, gets a skill that breaks stun (and gives short term immunity) and a skill that grants immunity to stun and halves paralysis time.

Clerics.... they have their .... faith?

Grim Rapper

VDX_360":2cyo2syx said:
The Bloodied Scarf, far from a spoiler, is one of the best items in the game as it grants immunity to stun. Due to lower HP, Rouge's are more vulnerable to death-by-being-stunned so the scarf helps the class a lot. The Warrior class, by comparison, gets a skill that breaks stun (and gives short term immunity) and a skill that grants immunity to stun and halves paralysis time.

listen there man, clerics have their own country, warriors can become the knights of the kingdoms, and we as a rogue just have an underground groups in the sewers and skills that's suitable for non-manly technique

I think that sounds fair for me :^)

deathshadow

VDX_360":2yyt1guf said:

NOTE: The tittle of the thread was changed to reflect the opinion of the first post. The original tittle could be misleading for keyword searches on the forum.

"Thanks for feedback yeah, the rogue is awesome, do you agree the cleric is the worst?

deathshadow

Clerics.... they have their .... faith?[/quote]

listen there man, clerics have their own country, warriors can become the knights of the kingdoms, and we as a rogue just have an underground groups in the sewers and skills that's suitable for non-manly technique

I think that sounds fair for me :^)[/quote]

Yeaaaaah but you see the rogue is funnest and most enjoyable, thats only if you're into it, i respect the cleric alot their just not fun, although the cleric quests are awesome.

Grim Rapper

deathshadow":4n7650wc said:
Grim_Rapper":4n7650wc said:
deathshadow":4n7650wc said:

I think that sounds fair for me :^)

Yeaaaaah but you see the rogue is funnest and most enjoyable, thats only if you're into it, i respect the cleric alot their just not fun, although the cleric quests are awesome.

"If the world isn't fair... why wouldn't you?"

^put this quote on your head everytime you found a creature with high DPS and Armor