Infintry Training and Immune to Stun

Eothen

Started playing recently and maxed out the advanced skill infantry training. In the description it says i have have immune to stun yet i repeatedly get stunned by enemies. What stats am I not seeing or does immunity not necessarily mean 100% stun proof? Thanks!

terryberry

Loreseeker
Maybe you're holding a LIGHT weapon, rather than a HAND one. The skill only functions with hand weapons, as to give warriors some build flexibility

Eothen

terryberry":3vdr7kvt said:
Maybe you're holding a LIGHT weapon, rather than a HAND one. The skill only functions with hand weapons, as to give warriors some build flexibility

I'm an idiot! thank you for pointing this out i had completely forgot i was using a light weapon. should have checked before posting haha.

VDX_360

Staff member
Infantry Training's exclusion of Light weapons is my number one issue with the skill. Sure, it makes sense that no one is blocking an Ursan's war-hammer with a steak knife, but it does distract from agility builds.

terryberry

Loreseeker
VDX_360":3ef4xhr7 said:
Infantry Training's exclusion of Light weapons is my number one issue with the skill. Sure, it makes sense that no one is blocking an Ursan's war-hammer with a steak knife, but it does distract from agility builds.
I thought the point was to give hand weapons an edge that they would otherwise lack, compared to light weapons!

JarrenDrahn

If it included light weapons, we'd be back to hand weapons serving no purpose. It's kinda silly that an agility warrior out damages one wielding a long sword for example. At least with rogues it makes sense.

Eothen

I can see the point of balancing hand and light weapons. However i'm lvl 14 and went from 20 dps weilding an icicle to 14 dps with an echanted axe. Anyone got a tip for a good hand weapon around mercia/Ilmara/varsillia?

Edit: Ilmara not Illidan

VDX_360

Staff member
Eothen":c9avco3h said:
...Anyone got a tip for a good hand weapon around mercia/Ilmara/varsillia?

Without knowing what you already have, it's a wild guess what's better that's easily obtained. The Wiki might be your friend here: http://exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/

If you're ready to try the poison tower, the Wyverntail Complex has an Magma Axe (in the storage room). Swords of Shock / Lightening Blades can be picked up in a few places and their elemental damage is useful.Bone Maces are pretty common and they have a stun chance.

0rion79

I thought it was "infinity training" misspelled and that someone found a way to quickly level up characters to level 30 :)))