How do I use "crafts"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDX_360

Staff member
"Crafting" is not yet part of the game, as indicated in-game dialogue. No known time-table for crafting to be implemented but likley after Version 1.0 is released. Same with mage class.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
There are NPC's offering crafting items.... by collecting items for them and after you collected the items he or she will reward you with a item he or she will craft for you....but its a one time offer so choose wisely....

Cuckoorex

Glass Cannon":2z920iz9 said:
There are NPC's offering crafting items.... by collecting items for them and after you collected the items he or she will reward you with a item he or she will craft for you....but its a one time offer so choose wisely....
Well, depends on who's doing the crafting... some of them like the alchemist in Lannegar will offer to make new potions for you if you bring him the right ingredients, for example.

VDX_360

Staff member
Good catch! I've viewed those type of situations as "trading" rather than "crafting" but yes, those are some important use of found items in the current content.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
You have crafts / special traders in

You have to find items or ingredients to get the reward or crafted item / potion.

Lannegar ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Kingsbridge ( cloak ) 1 time craft.
New garand ( poison resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.
Free town ( fire resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.
Nivarian town ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Friguld ( poison potions from stings ) unlimited potions.

I am missing alot of others but this is just a small tip from the ice berg ill go find them all and add it to wiki..

If you know more add here so i can add on wiki.

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
Glass Cannon":4eojly7v said:
If you know more add here so i can add on wiki.

On the wiki a while ago I created the "crafted" category of items. This was not for unique quest items such as the Kingsbridge cloak or the trollskin armour, but for potions (and the ankh of life) that could be repeatedly crafted an unlimited amount of times by interacting with NPCs and giving them ingredients.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... lt&search="%7CRarity%3DCrafted"&fulltext=Search (edit: link seems to have bugged out, search the wiki for (including the quotation marks): "|Rarity=Crafted" )

Do you think the word "crafted" is misleading? Should another term be used? Can't think of anything suitable right now.

Another issue is for potions that can both be created and bought (namely the potion of moderate healing and potion of shielding from Alchemist Markus (gathering ingredients quest in Lannegar). I categorised them as common, since they are shop items.

Shep Herd

Glass Cannon":29h9jued said:

Here are a few in case it helps:

New Anthur - Potion of Clarity (unlimited)
Freetown - Epic Omelette
Freetown - something from golden apples but cannot remember what

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Freetown's apple pie trader :lol:

But i think you have cooks and crafts.....

Everything with food will be cooks
Everything with items will be called crafters.

Lannegar ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Kingsbridge ( cloak ) 1 time craft.
New garand ( poison resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.
Nivarian town ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Friguld ( poison potions from stings ) unlimited potions.
New Anthur - Potion of Clarity (unlimited) 
Freetown - Epic Omelette
Freetown - ( apple pie cook ) unlimited.
Free town ( fire resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.

Xen

Loreseeker
Nivarian

Potion of Heroism:
1 Sabercat Eye
1 Red Orchid

Potion of Tragic Hero:
1 Corrupted Sabercat Eye
1 Blue Orchid

Status
Not open for further replies.