Farming in ashen waste

Nwahs

I don't need help or anything just venting my frustration at the maul of terror not dropping for my cleric, it dropped so many times on my mage and my rogue I didn't think it was going to be this much trouble. Lol walk back to it.... also I don't seem to have ashen leggings on any of my 4 Dudes LONG LIVE THE GRIND!!!

Loving the Game tho

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Are you in the Wastes, or the Citadel? it's a Warlord drop.

Nwahs

I am running the citadel only dropping the two warlords(and oracles and minotors In my way) then checking the chests and leaving cities to let my self die then returning to citadel I have been running like this for about 3 hours (the struggle of the grind) lol I want the maul before I do ark

Nwahs

The wiki says it can drop in chests too or am I wasting time with those( the only things I am missing is the ashen leggings and maul of terror) I have plenty of money and potions so I stopped picking up things to sell

Nwahs

UPDATE.... after about 4 hours, 3 levels, an insane amount of potions mana pots and scrolls of restoration, and around 90 dead summoned spirit Wolf's(RIP) I have acquired the maul of terror.....

However I am only going to put in about another hour to find the ashen leggings because I only want them to complete set and to see if they drop at all since I double checked and do not have them on any of my warriors clerics rouges or mages anywhere lol