Lvl 25 Warrior (2nd time through) just finished the Sewers

Cuckoorex

OK, so I had a lvl 26 Warrior and got myself in over my head with the Sewer of Horrors; no healing potions, omeletes, or recoveries facing the Elemental Plane of Fire. Couldn't make it to the exit, no matter how many times I tried. So I had to reload from an earlier save, level 24 Warrior, still hadn't completed the Ark quest at that point, and of course there were all the newly-added quests to do now. The Warrior was the first character I made, and I had the toughest time with him on the Ark because I really didn't know how to prepare. But now, having played through all the quests with Warrior, Rogue, and Mage (Cleric, ugh, I got to level 18 and gave up, it's just not my thing) I decided I was going to just farm the Sunken Citadel for Elixirs of Galade for a while, then go after the Sewers first (since the sewers yield so many Tomes). So I got over 190 Elixirs, bought about 80 Healing potions, and went after the Sewers. Got through it pretty well, only died a few times (I'm playing on Casual) and now I think I'm ready for the Ark. Still have 91 Elixers and about 35 Healing Potions left. I'm about 3 quarters of the way to level 26; I might just grind at the Sunken Citadel to get more Elixirs until I hit level 26. But now my stats are such that I can get the peaceful ending, whereas the first time through I had to do the big fight. Maybe I can just bust through the Ark right now?

Argarath

I think with some knowledge, you should be able to breeze through Ark. The key to Ark is preparation, make sure to farm yourself Ashen gears before going to Ark, 2 Rings of isolation, and a Lightning weapon if possible. I am in Ark right now with my Cleric on HARD level, had to reset my character just for Ark, and using 2-H to help with the lack of DPS for the Cleric (had a brainstorm between 2H Weapon and Arbenos's Might combo makes for a decent DPS dealer, not as high as my 2H Warrior but with lots of heals make running through Ark easy). In hindsight, a Cleric with Warrior Guild would have easier time in Ark, but my Cleric Guild Cleric is having an easy time due to advance knowledge than the previous playthrough. Farming for gears right now, probably going to take forever.
Making use of the Medical Facility in Ark so you dont have to waste pots, only use pots for emergency. Also reset skill to pick Extra Recovery for 4 Recoveries is a must for a Warrior. Even my Cleric benefits from 4 Recoveries, she managed to clear whole reactor level without having to rest