Im Baaaaaak! Kinda..need help!

Warrior.Jay

Ill try that now. Still unsure of the location that the game is saving to on this LG phone. Its not set up like the Galaxy s7 active ive been using. Ill try the TC file manager and see what i cant figure out.

Warrior.Jay

Found the folder i needed. But Total Commander can not open the emulated folder. So i cant paste the file in it

p4ran0id

Staff member
https://photos.app.goo.gl/I2J2cV6M0uxh2ZHn1

Watch the video. It's a little tutorial for your problem (I made it a view minutes ago, works fine)

Edit: besides that I have only 2 ideas

1. Reboot your device and try that again.
2. Your save file is corrupted, maybe you could share that so I can test it with my device

Warrior.Jay

Hold up. Wait a minute. The backup file was saved as ek_942.bk. It was looking for a file named ek.bk or something to that effect... I moved AND RENAMED the file. And it worked perfectly. Not sure if this is a common problem with others. But all i had to do was follow your video and rename the file.... And you sir, have been more help than i could find anywhere else. Thanks alot! My tank is back!! But the file being renamed was my issue all along

p4ran0id

Staff member
:D

OK that's really strange. Have no idea why the save file was renamed, but since you have a solution better not to think about that ;)

Glad i could help you

Warrior.Jay

Just got an acievement for over 50 hours of gameplay when i logged in! Thats 50 hours ill not have to waste rebuilding my tank!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Warrior.Jay":3n1qymx4 said:
Just got an acievement for over 50 hours of gameplay when i logged in! Thats 50 hours ill not have to waste rebuilding my tank!

Sweet, I have over 400h (all characters combined)

Not sure if I should be proud about that :lol:

But I love that game and as a beta tester I spend a lot of time to make Davids live a bit more complicated... :roll:

Warrior.Jay

Ive been testing this game since early 2015 or maybe longer. My last saved game took me to new anthur and im having to redo a few quests in that area. But thats a long way from the begining. And ive done these quests and know what im doing. I remember helping others find these Tesur flowers for the first time when it was released. Im eager to see whats been added in the updates since then. Ive been out of the loop for almost two years.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Warrior.Jay":1qma4mvf said:
Ive been testing this game since early 2015 or maybe longer. My last saved game took me to new anthur and im having to redo a few quests in that area. But thats a long way from the begining. And ive done these quests and know what im doing. I remember helping others find these Tesur flowers for the first time when it was released. Im eager to see whats been added in the updates since then. Ive been out of the loop for almost two years.

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy all the new stuff... I remember the release of New Anthur, that was a fun update (At least was fun to write)