It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:45 pm 

Hi,how do I defeat the bank director (demon)in the "Snake Gang"quest....I'm a level 16 mage,and I've not done much damage to this beast,at all.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:45 pm 

All things Mage related should be posted in the tester thread because the mage hasn't been released to the general public yet. See link here: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14675

As for the Director, in general, it's a fire demon so ice attacks and fire resistance are good ideas. Demons are outsiders so banishment might help. You may need a few healing potions.

The Director is optional as one could figure out the code with in-game information only (just takes a little more trial and error). Also, the wiki has the information in the quest section, but that's out-of-game information.

Director's states:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... e=Director

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:00 pm 
Loreseeker

Whatever you do, don't cast fireball! :) In the Imperial Fortress (Steel Coast)[Devourer area] you should be able to find the Staff of the Seas that does ice damage.

I admit to getting slaughtered the first time I dueled the Director, partly due to Hirge using Flames of Faith and healing that bad boy with every hit. -Facepalms-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:35 pm 

All good points but this really should be discussed in the tester's thread. Locking thread.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]