It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:25 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

New Beta update released (1.2.1118)

-Polish localization complete, german and turkish improved. Thanks, translation team!
-Achievements "Why the rush" and "Hardcore" will now be unlocked correctly with certain game ending.
-Beheaded Ones will stop respawning when the Executioner dies. Edit: only if you kill the executioner after the patch.
-Call of Blood quest: in rare cases, after the final battle certain cage wouldn't open. Added a second check to open it when approached.
-Hirge's Retribution skill should now work correctly.
-Updated internal libraries for future compatibility.

Feel free to report anything wrong in the support forum, stating clearly you are using the Beta. Unlike in the past, I won't open a specific thread for beta testing since these are just fixes and adjustments which *shouldn't* really give much trouble.

Become an android tester here. (If all spots are taken, please try again in a few hours. I added more tester spots but it takes a while).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

I just released a new Beta update, build 1118, which includes hundreds of corrections from MikeB to the German translation; otherwise it's identical to 1117.

Edited the post above to reflect this.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4