Is 2h warrior better than melee rogue

johndominic

I want to make the highest dps character of all time.

is two handed expert better than dual wield?

I have lvl 24 warrior cleric with 44 dps. It is strong and unkillable but it is slow at killing which sucks. Cleric lacks damage bonus like rogue and warrior and I find arbenos might useless at boss fights.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I do not claim to know but my suspicion is Rogue could peak for one-time single-target stupid damage. I don't know how Flurry and Stab might interact though for damage. What if you set stab then flurry? Can you flurry multiple stabs? Any way to combine or stack? And no reason (other than squishyness) not to add an offhand weapon right? Any knowledgeable people want to chip-in?

For Warrior though 2H has got to be better than dual wield? Strength x 2.5 plus a heavy hitter (Soul Drinker, Rancor and Maul of Garrak are all reasonably available pre-mirror; obviously better ones after that) has got to be a great baseline.

I completed the game back in early 2018 after more than a 1000 hours in two warrior chars, so I'm not up on the present gaming mechanics, however, see the thread called 'I need warrior build help' by another player, there's a lot of information you may find of value... ♞